"If you've never seen an elephant ski, you've never been on acid." - Eddie Izzard

I'll admit that I'm not terribly knowledgeable about ski-wear...my one attempt at snowboarding being memorable for a variety of reasons...mainly involving my turning down the offer of lessons...making my way up a medium sized hill...being deliriously happy when I got moving and was actually able to stand up...then being increasingly nervous as I realized that the bottom of the hill was getting closer and I had absolutely no idea how to stop. As I extricated myself from the feet of the people waiting in line for the ski lift (otherwise known as my final resting place) I noticed a few less-than-subtle ensembles...but nothing of the magnitude of this little vintage number.

Head-to-toe logomania...stand-up Elvis collar (which has to cut down on your wind resistance)...it's like being unable to look away from a car (or snowboard) crash...I'm transfixed for the worst possible reasons...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Eli said...
    12:34 PM
    oh this is terrible! i dont have a snow outfit either, mainly cause Ive gone to see snow like twice in my life. But I think if I had one I'd go more. I'd die if I had to wear that!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...