Lou Reed...the winter edition

I'm assuming, as I write this, that 'Pefect Day' was written in slightly milder weather than we're currently experiencing...mainly because, even though I love snow, I've never felt the urge to "Drink Sangria in the park" in a foot of it. Yesterday we did, however, manage a visit to the zoo...where, in the bird enclosure, a vulture was eyeing up a couple of shivering storks with all the fervor of someone who anticipated a large meal in the near future...and where, outside the enclosure, a flock of bright red cardinals were feasting on similarly hued berries.

All in all, a good day...or, as the man said, "You made me forget myself. I thought I was someone else, Someone good."







 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...