"...they live at high altitudes and usually only come out after dark..."

"It was really hard to track snow leopards down due to their nature and habits, since they live at high altitudes and usually only come out after dark." - Ma Ming

Somewhat bizarrely (given that I'm a firm believer in natural fabrics being the best option when the temperatures are either at the lower or higher end of the scale) this unashamedly synthetic fur coat is the warmest in my closet. Just the thing for today's mix of snow, wind, and plummeting temperatures...




Coat - vintage Emporio Armani, scarf - Harald, marled wool sweater - Joseph, jeans - Joe's, hi-tops - Converse

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elleni said...
    10:59 PM
    I love your blog: the combination of quotes and daily style snapshots are very cool. I started my own blog not too long ago which you might like:

    http://ellenitza.blogspot.com/
  • site said...
    8:52 AM
    I believe one and all must glance at it.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...