The leopard can change its spots

While I loved the cover of the September issue of French Vogue...and I adore the Givenchy outfit that's featured on it, right down to the matching hat...I generally prefer my animal prints a little less literal. Which is why I much preferred the original red and black version of Vuitton's Stephen Sprouse scarf to its current, reasonably lifelike, incarnation. It also explains why I'm rather drawn to these ballerina flats by Maloles...they're muted, but funky, and have those vague 80's overtones which are almost inevitable with colored animal prints. The good news, if you also feel the sheer "animal magnetism" of these shoes, is that La Garconne is offering free shipping through (you guessed it) Labor Day...just use the code LGSEPT.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • jackie said...
    8:42 AM
    amazing flats! love your blog.

    muchlove!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...