Lim-onade…who will buy my sweet Lim-onade?

Yes, I’m working my way through the possible puns associated with Philip Lim’s name (and getting close to the bottom of the barrel) but there was a lot of yellow in his Spring/Summer 08 collection so maybe I can squeeze this one in.

Lim’s collection was based on “clothes that were ready to travel”...quite frankly, if I see anything half as gorgeous as this making its way through the sea of t-shirts and shorts I usually see when I’m traveling I will get on my knees and kiss the ground. Chic, "let's go look at the ruins and then stop off for a cocktail" clothing...this was the first collection that actually made me think fondly of warm weather (somewhat of an achievement considering I’ve been longing for Fall since the end of June this year).


 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Mrs Fashion said...
    6:45 AM
    Lim-onade... a post on Philip Lim...
    er...
    Hang on...
    I get it!!
    x
  • site said...
    7:05 AM
    Goodness, there is a great deal of effective data in this post!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...