No one talks about the 800lb gorilla in the room

When I came across Our Childrens Gorilla I wasn't quite sure what to make of it...initially I thought it was for the Peter Pan in all of us...the part that never wants to grow up...and can afford to pay $1,000 for a giant Playmobil figure.

After some more research (i.e. frantic clicking) I decided it is actually a store for children...rich people's children...but children, none the less. A pre-school Colette, if you will. Just the thing for a Sunday afternoon...


Ceramic money box - $149Giant Playmobil figure - $1,016


Pac Man carpet - $2,031Skull Cave play hut - $244

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • The Spicers said...
    5:53 PM
    OOOOh, my kids would love that skull play hut!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...