“Always remember to pillage before you burn” - the unknown Viking

Last time I mentioned one of Natalia Brilli's pieces I was lusting over a headband with leather wings...just the thing for the neo-Grecian girl about town.

Now, much as I still love her signature wrapped leather pieces, I'm fascinated by her latest offering...her burnt offering for those of you pun-inclined (because the wooden beads have, in fact, been burnt...and then attached to a leather strap).

There's something so alluring about this kind of distressed beauty...its very ruin takes it out of the realm of the generic...and it calls to my inner pyro (the girl who wanted to learn how to join the circus and be a fire-eater).
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    10:32 PM
    This could never be generic. I love how crusty it looks.
  • Anonymous said...
    4:55 AM
    I love how Natalia is expanding her signature looks...
  • Annie Spandex said...
    4:18 AM
    Those are pretty hardcore...
    I check out the headband too and I just love it!
  • 12:57 PM
    Gosh, there is really much worthwhile data here!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...