Socially significant ideas...and sneakers

"If you think about the history of Hip Hop we've had artist who can talk about from socially significant ideas to something as cool as sneakers." - Grandmaster Flash

I'm not much of a sneaker girl...they always me think of 80's office women on their daily commute...power suit up top, running track down below. Having said that I am completely besotted with these Nike Dunks Low Liberty numbers. The combination of the floral Liberty print and the acid yellow has me smitten...even though I know that, if I bought them, they would probably never get worn...just displayed on a shelf as art.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    8:08 PM
    Nothing wrong with shoes as art.
  • WendyB said...
    2:28 PM
    These are great.
  • 1:02 AM
    These are fabulous.
  • Anonymous said...
    11:54 AM
    i love these shoes
  • sex shop said...
    5:00 AM
    Quite helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for this post.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...