“Money can't buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.” - Christopher Marlowe

Photobucket


The lovely people at Ekoh, a new eco-conscious online boutique, are offering readers of this blog a 20% discount...just click on the link and enter Splendidcity when it comes time to check-out.

Personally I'm considering some Baggu bags...because I may not be the most environmentally friendly person on the planet but one of the few things that I do actually manage to do is bring my own bags when I go grocery shopping...something from the Caudalie Vinotherapie range...a spritz of their Beauty Elixir is so refreshing on a warm day plus, narcissistically, how can you feel bad when you're dousing yourself with 'beauty elixir'?...and possibly Dr. Hauschka's Body Care Kit...I've been hearing a lot of good things about this range and really wanted to give it a try.

Actually, there's a slew of other things that I'd buy if I wasn't trying to be good at the moment...which, once again, proves that the meaning of "good" is open to interpretation...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:10 AM
    I could definitely use more bags of my own for grocery shopping. The place where I shop offers bag recycling, but I'm never sure where the bags go, and I always feel I shouldn't be adding to the pile.

    I'll check these out. Thanks for posting this.
  • kate said...
    7:45 PM
    The Baggu's are great. They hold a ton and seem indestructible. And believe me... I can tear up anything.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...