"Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us.” - Jim Morrison

The Kate Spade e-mail that dropped into my inbox was intriguing enough for me to click through...not, I hasten to add because of the Carrie Bradshaw-esque flower brooch...but because of the pale, boxy bag that the model was carrying. A little bit mod, and a little bit classic it looked like one of those bags that would take its personality from the rest of your outfit...as opposed to overwhelming the outfit with its own (not that I don't love a devastatingly overpowering bag every now and then).

The only downside (apart from the fact that I have an irrational dislike of Kate Spade bags simply because you see them everywhere) is the color. I know myself too well to buy a porcelain colored bag. In fact, I guarantee than within a couple of days it would be less 'porcelain' and more 'sink full of dirty dishes'.

Oh, the curse of being a klutz...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    7:07 PM
    Light-colored bags like that are susceptible to so many things . . . it is pretty great, though. I could get excited about that bag, and I usually don't go for KS.
  • yui said...
    4:57 AM
    i dont love kate spade either but their ad campaigns can be appealing...
    i acually don't think light colored bags are that bad as long as theyre made of good leather.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...