“His weariness is that of the gladiator after the combat; his work was the whitewashing of a corner in a state official's office” - Franz Kafka

Two things that I'm not keen on doing...buying things at full price when the season is well under way...and putting my name on a list for something so far in advance that by the time my object of desire is available I've forgotten that I did so...but, here we are, and I've done both those things.

"What caused this aberration?", you ask. Well...I'm almost embarrassed to say...because it was a pair of FitFlops. Not, I hasten to add, for their workout properties (theoretically they are 'engineered to tone and trim your legs as you walk') but because I fell (heavily) for the sexy/orthopedic look of their Aurelia gladiators. Of course, if they do work some kind of leg toning miracle during the remainder of summer I won't complain...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 6 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    8:39 AM
    I like!
  • S. said...
    12:50 PM
    ohh.. I do like those.. but what a marketing ploy.. lol
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:06 PM
    Those are pretty cool, I have to admit.
  • 12:08 AM
    They look pretty good, I have to say. And if it provides a workout as promised, then consider it your one-time gym membership fee.
  • Anonymous said...
    8:57 AM
    Nice...
  • theguildedpage said...
    5:10 AM
    For my part everybody ought to glance at this.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...