“Avarice increases with the increasing pile of gold” - Juvenal

Things that I officially do not need:

1) a golden, beaded harness (even if it is by Alexander McQueen)

Things that I would wear with everything...we're talking dresses, t-shirts, even pj's here:

1) (you guessed it) a golden, beaded harness

Which means that there is (yet another) addition to my DIY list...at this rate I will be sewing for most of the rest of the summer...once I manage to source the perfect beads and sequins for this little project.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:50 AM
    I love that! It'll be a great DIY project. After all your other DIY projects!
  • WendyB said...
    4:17 PM
    I love it.
  • 2:01 AM
    i am in loooove.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...