Snakes and Ladders

Photobucket


Laddering tights...a skill that I personally excel at...possibly due to my insistence on wearing skirts at the most inopportune times...moving furniture, crawling around on my hands and knees. And yet, strangely, each time it happens I'm freshly surprised that my hosiery looks like it's been attacked by killer moths...it must be a similar affliction to the child who continues to believe in Santa Claus long after evidence has proved he doesn't exist...

Luckily I, along with Alexander Wang and Rodarte, like the distressed look (though not necessarily when it happens to a brand new pair of DKNY's). Which is probably why I find myself drawn towards Topshop's laddered t-shirt...perhaps the rips will appear more purposeful if they're part of an overall motif...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    12:52 PM
    That's kind of fun.
  • Elizabeth said...
    9:25 PM
    I like that, too. I would love to have one of those.
  • Anonymous said...
    5:15 PM
    I've yet to master perfect laddering in garments...I'm hoping a seam ripper will do the trick...
  • site said...
    8:56 AM
    This won't really have success, I believe this way.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...