“Having to choose between goodness and beauty is a false dichotomy.” - Susan Ross

Often, when looking at streetstyle images, there's generally one person whose outfit you zone in on...everything else fades into the background. When I came across this image of Lou Doillon shopping in Paris however I found myself, somewhat schizophrenically, lusting after her outfit (jeans, plaid shirt, and tweed coat) and the sales assistant from Chanel (black, black, and those incredible shoes with the quilted gold heel).

Which, I suppose, goes some way to explaining why my closet has split-personality disorder...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    7:07 AM
    Ah Lou.... gets me everytime...
  • WendyB said...
    7:59 AM
    I love the Chanel shoes.
  • Elizabeth said...
    5:42 PM
    I lust after lots of looks in the same photo, and they're usually very different!

    These are great.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...