Better late than never...at least that's the theory

It's way too early to be talking about Christmas...at least, it feels that way to me...but I know that any day now some bright spark on television will tell us that "there are only X shopping days until Christmas" and set the clock ticking in my head.

So, let's not mention the "C" word in relation to this little item...let's just say that, in an attempt to brighten mid-winter, Kenzo is packaging its Flower fragrance in a matryoshka...and that this is one of those cases where I don't actually want the item in question...just the packaging...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    4:30 PM
    CostCo doesn't think it's too early for Xmas. They've already got Xmas wrapping in stock, groan.


    What clever packaging Kenzo is using. I love this. Best packaging ever.
  • site said...
    7:27 AM
    This will not work as a matter of fact, that's what I consider.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...