"Sunday is the core of our civilization, dedicated to thought and reverence." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

My list of "Sunday morning virtual newspapers/magazines to browse through while armed with a cup of coffee and a slice of cherry jam laden toast" has increased by one...which means the situation is getting dire...a few more entries and I'm still going to be loafing around reading by the time lunch rolls around.

However, having picked up an issue of the French version of Grazia on my travels, I couldn't resist taking a peek at their website...and now I'm hooked...a spattering of "fashion candy"...outfits, shopping, and the ilk...and one of the creepiest fashion week streetstyle pictures I've come across in many a day...displaying, quite clearly, that for every tasteful piece of leopard print standing around looking chic its shiny, over-the-top, nemesis is lurking in the shadows waiting to bludgeon it senseless...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • S. said...
    3:41 PM
    The first look is really great inspiration!
  • site said...
    6:40 AM
    It can't really work, I suppose like this.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...