"Don't wear perfume in the garden - unless you want to be pollinated by bees." - Anne Raver

When I first tried Kiehl's Gardenia rollerball I couldn't figure out why both Mr. Heb and I were both attracted to it to such a degree...it being relatively rare that we both sniff in agreement. Even our reasoning matched...it was "comforting"..."homey"..."like being warm indoors on a cold winter day". Then, after a few days, I realized...the scented candles that we light in the winter are (you guessed it) scented with gardenia.

Yep...I'm the woman who smells like her living room...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    5:32 PM
    A clever way to do gardenia. I love that scent.
  • site said...
    5:37 AM
    Very worthwhile info, lots of thanks for your article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...