"No fishnet stockings. Never. Not in this band." - Gene Simmons

As anticipated my new dress didn't spend long lurking in the closet waiting to be worn. Ideally I want to wear it with thick opaques and ankle boots...however, due to today's high humidity, all I could manage were double weave fishnets and flats. Summer can end none too soon as far as I'm concerned...

(Sidenote for annemarie...if you're still considering this dress bear in mind that it may be longer on you as I'm freakishly tall...5'11" in my fish-stockinged feet)

Photobucket


Denim dress - Surface to Air, tights - Marks & Spencer, flats - Coach

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • annemarie said...
    12:34 PM
    Fabulous! Thank you! I just bought it!

    The fish nets are nice, but I am wish you on the opaques.

    I will also probably end up wearing it with flat ankle boots most of the time too, though in my minds eye a mid-heeled cheeky pump to amp up the naughty-nurse thing is looking real good too...
  • Hebden said...
    2:23 PM
    Yay! Happy to be an enabler ;)

    Hmmm...I don't have anything that could be described as a "cheeky pump" but that does sound interesting...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...