"Surgery is by far the worst snob among the handicrafts" - Austin O'Malley

I've mentioned Made Her Think's bags before...but in that case it was a stingray clutch...so I'm allowing myself a partial re-post to mention her latest design (which is a shoulder bag and therefore much more useful for daydreamers like myself who rely upon a strap to keep themselves and their bags in close proximity).

It's not the strap though that's getting my pulse racing...that's being taken care of by what I can best describe as the "Dr. Frankenstein goes luxe" concept of slightly wrinkled leather...sewn together by a surgeon wielding golden sutures and copious amounts of metal plates.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Brittany said...
    6:38 PM
    I want; I need! Great find.

    workitberk.blogspot.com
  • S. said...
    8:56 AM
    Now this is great, where can one find it?
  • Hebden said...
    9:03 AM
    G.S. - I think you need to contact them directly via their website...my understanding is that they're only making a limited number.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...