"I lied and wore cowboy boots." - Jerry Nelson

Considering how lucky I've been with sale purchases recently I suppose it was inevitable that I'd run into the evil combination of something that I know I'd get a lot of wear out of...vastly reduced...and sold out in my size. If it was clothing, I'd risk it...but you can't argue with shoes that are too small...okay, you can argue...but then you're known as "the gimpy one with the funny walk".

If you happen to have small feet...and are looking for something in a snake-printed leather, cuban-heeled, cowboy-style, ankle boot...you may want to cast a glance at these beauties from British label You Must Create.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • annemarie said...
    7:56 PM
    Nice, but the LD Tuttle are better!
  • Elizabeth said...
    7:59 AM
    Pretty cool.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...