"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance." - unknown

From a purely "what would make my life easier?" standpoint there are several kitchen related items that I could really use. Topping the list are...

  • a food-mixer
  • a garlic press
  • and a pair of scissors that stay closed and don't lay, wide open, in the cutlery drawer waiting to take a stab at me if I try to find a fork without turning the light on
The one thing that I have absolutely no need for...and which would take up valuable storage space in my depressingly small kitchen...appetizer plates. Yet what do I find myself casting covetous glances at? You guessed it. But it's not my fault...how can you resist a guy with a champagne cork for a head?

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Mrs Fashion said...
    6:52 AM
    Hello, I thought you should know...
    I'm back blogging!
  • Elizabeth said...
    8:00 AM
    Those are indeed clever! I bet you could find a "need" for them if you tried hard enough.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...