Did you hear the one about the two frogs?

"Two frogs fell into a bowl of cream. One didn't panic, he relaxed and drowned. The other kicked and struggled so much that the cream turned to butter and he walked out." - unknown

I think that I must have been a drum majorette in a former life...I say a f.l. because it requires a level of musicality and athleticism that I certainly don't possess in this one...and it's the only way I can explain my obsession with frogging...the latest example of which is this pair of brooches from Tatty Devine...which would allow me to "frog" literally every item of clothing in my closet.

If it's wrong to get this excited about mirrored gold acrylic then I am the wrongest person living in wrongville on the planet wrong...

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    7:45 PM
    No, I think you're wrong. Being into frogging isn't wrong. NOT being into frogging would be wrong. Then again, I may be wrong.
  • miss milki said...
    10:15 AM
    genius! :)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...