"Why buy good luggage? You only use it when you travel." - Yogi Berra

Having actually...a) tracked down a travel bag that fit my (admittedly rather exacting) criteria...and b) a trip on the horizon...it's time to see if I can manage to pack enough clothes for a six day transatlantic jaunt in a carry-on. In theory, if I can manage to not check any luggage for trips within the 48 contiguous states I can manage outside...but somehow, in my head, greater distance means greater uncertainty as to weather conditions and a corresponding need for more options.

I see a lot of nerdishly satisfying outfit lists in my immediate future...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Buy luggage said...
    8:26 PM
    Buy luggage in affordable price at rpkluggageonline.com. They purchase a great prices and discounted in all travel luggage and accessories. They have the bestselling brands of luggage. One of the Best brands is the Abbi New York. Abbi New York is premier laptop bag for women that can carried by a woman with style and confidence. Abbi bags feature striking colors, patterns and chic designs which can bring the woman as intelligent, savvy, successful and fashionable. Abbi laptop bags is from a best quality materials and incredibly well made.
  • Quite worthwhile piece of writing, lots of thanks for the article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...