Feeling frazzled...or is it frizzled?

According to the October issue of British Elle, which I picked up yesterday,"shine-free, tousled texture is in" when it comes to hair. So, basically...frizz? The look that I've been applying oceans of goop in order to avoid is the dernier cri? Well, halelujah! Thank you Elle for making my day. That even makes up for the sample pack of L'Oreal make-up remover which burst and oozed over pages 140-194. I can't say what its pros and cons are regarding the removal of make-up but it swept through the images of Kate Moss' latest Topshop collaboration (not a great loss) and left a nasty stain in Gwen Stefani's crotch in her LAMB fragrance ad (proof, yet again, that white pants are not a good choice).

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • 2:33 AM
    Ha ha, I always rip those pesky sachets out (AND the annoying loose leaflets, AND the cardboard perfume ads) as soon as I leave the shop!
  • site said...
    8:08 AM
    The dude is completely just, and there is no skepticism.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...