The World According to Eartha

"I want to wake up in the morning
with that dark brown taste
I want to see some dissipation in my face
I wanna be evil, I wanna be mad
But more that that I wanna be bad"


So sayeth Eartha Kitt in one of my favorite songs of all time, "I Want to Be Evil"...I mean, the way that woman could growl out the line "I want to see some dissipation in my face" is enough to bring out the bad girl in Snow White. As is Nina Ricci's Spring/Summer collection...after all, who wants to be good when they could exude a sense of louche, elegant, debauchery? Especially for daywear...maybe because disheveled decadence seems easier after dark...or maybe because I'm a lush...but I love the idea of this look for the daylight hours.

The perfect cocktail? One part Nina Ricci...one part Alison Mosshart when The Kills played at ChloƩ's fragrance launch in Paris...add a dash of attitude...pour into a tall glass...and garnish with a small hat or feathered fancy.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...