Let's do the time warp again!

"It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control"

That's right, you are looking at a fan of the Rocky Horror Picture Show (at least as much as you can in this virtual environment of ours). Someone who has seen the film in, amongst other places, a seedy Parisian cinema with a slight rodent problem...and the stage show on the West End of London...and unwisely purchased a "Toucha toucha toucha touch me, I wanna be dirty" t-shirt at the latter (try finding a place to wear that shirt without getting harassed...I dare you).

So you can imagine my feelings when I saw this sequined lip sweater from Marcus Lupfer's upcoming collection for TopShop...it was a case of tacky, tacky, love at first sight. Lupfer's pieces hit TopShop on October 31st...which means I have a few days to talk myself down from the ledge...and not allow "madness to take its toll"...the question, do I really need a giant lip sweater?

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Kassie said...
    10:29 AM
    Doesn't everyone need one of those?

    On a sidenote, I was looking through your blog and its very cute and creative. Love it!
  • Hebden said...
    12:09 PM
    Thank you!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...