Love Me or Leave Me

Some inspiration for this winter, courtesy of the November issue of French Vogue...Carolyn Murphy, one of my favorite models...and the alluring outdoorsman look. I was going to say "sexy outdoorsman" but as every Halloween costume I've seen this year has been pre-fixed by the word sexy (sexy cop, sexy firefighter, sexy maid...the list goes on) that I am so over the word at this point. Note to costume manufacturers: a lack of clothing does not necessarily equate to sexy.

But back to the "alluring" outfit on Ms. Murphy...it's the whole high/low mix that I love so much...this time the City Mouse raided the Country Mouse's closet...and haircare products. Note to self: unearth vintage Ralph Lauren khaki pencil skirt from wherever it is hiding...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...