Trash Talking

I never thought I'd use the words "cute" and "garbage" in any kind of proximity, yet here we are and I'm about to do just that...because these Japanese garbage bags are undeniably cute...the fish, flowers, trees, and dogs printed on them would definitely make taking out the trash less of a chore.

I'd love to be able to give additional information on these bags but the majority of the website is in Japanese so all I can say is that it appears that these are a kind of "garbage as art" project and I believe cost about $3.32 for 10. If anyone reads Japanese and has anything more edifying to add, please leave a comment.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...