Put a zip in your step...

To quote that great poet, philosopher, and puppet, Zippy, "It's not fair!". Not fair at all...to keep finding gorgeous shoes that I have no hope of owning...unless the sale Gods smile down on me that is.

The latest are these Alexander McQueen patent leather flats, with zippers running from front to back, and a copper skull dangling from each heel (yes, again with the skulls). They're punk, but prim...uptown, downtown, and all areas in between...and too darned expensive...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • MARIA H said...
    12:03 PM
    so the zippers (the ONLY different element) are worth probably 500?
    Why don't you get cheaper patent flats?
  • Hebden said...
    7:00 PM
    Oh, I can't afford these...just lust over them. If I could find any similar that were cheaper I would be all over them but I haven't seen any cheap ones with zips.
  • Emilie Rose said...
    8:25 PM
    They may be pricy but well worth it... I mean come on ! They are sooo freakin HOT !!!!!
    You can find them on www.satineboutique.com
    CHEERS!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...