Fur from the Madding Crowd

'Tis the season for 50's style fur hats...at least if you go by some recent pictures that I came across...as both Sienna Miller and several of the Face Hunter's street-stylers have been sporting chapeaus worthy of the chicest grandmas.

To be honest, I'm glad to see a few more people wearing this style...I bought one a couple of years ago at Prada (as modeled by the crazy Christmas cut-out)...when I was feeling flush and the words "mink" and "Prada" closely linked didn't send me into a complete state of shock. I wear it when I'm feeling lavish...and cold...and, though I don't want to be surrounded by people wearing the same thing as I am, it is nice not to feel like the only person alone in the wilderness...even if I am walking along in a fabulous hat.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • 11:44 AM
    I swear by my fur Russian hat. But feel bad about it being real fur n all. But it's second hand so I guess that lets me off the hook, right? It gives me the WORST square-shaped hat hair though.
  • Eli said...
    3:19 PM
    I like this sort of...but fur just kind of creeps me out.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...