Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Last night...as I wandered around the web...I came across the sale section of Montreal show store Mona Moore's website...and was astounded by some of the deals that fell under the "Super Sale" heading. Sadly none of these bargains are even remotely close to being my size so I decided to post about them in the hope that they would find a good home.

Of the surprising number of shoes listed in this section my personal picks are...Pierre Hardy's camel suede boots in a size 37.5, marked down from $1,795 to $300...Dries van Noten's gold leaf Mary Janes is a size 36, marked down from $695 to $100...and Pierre Hardy's chocolate brown suede high-heels with ankle straps in a size 36.5, 39, and 39.5, marked down from $795 to $100.

Not a bad way to start the week...of course, it would be better if those Pierre Hardy boots would have actually fit me...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Jennifer said...
    8:56 AM
    ah, mona moore. sadly, my foot size and the site's sale sizes will never meet.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...