Hey Pig

This little Piggy went to market
This little Piggy stayed at home
This little Piggy ate roast beef
This little Piggy had none
And this little Piggy cried "Oie, oie, oie"
All the way home


As I typed out the verse above I realized that Piggy number three is essentially a cannibal...what with this, and the porcine totalitarianism of Animal Farm , pigs don't seem to be getting good press.

Time for a change...and what better way to spread a little love than with these cute/cool accessories from Henrik Vibskov? The swine-y take on the, now ubiquitous, Keffiyah scarf gets the most points for originality but I actually need a laptop case…not wanting to be hog-gish but it would be a great stocking stuffer...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • nitovuori said...
    10:07 AM
    I wish I had $72.10 to spend on leggings!
  • rimobel said...
    3:12 AM
    This won't succeed in reality, that is exactly what I think.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...