Rack 'em, stack 'em, and pack 'em

As part of my recent jewelry frenzy I've been obsessively trying different ring combinations...hoping to find one that was wearable for everyday (so no over-sized cocktails rings), yet "different". The winning pick and mix consists of a "One Love" silver ring from Wright & Teague, a Victorian engagement ring, and a faceted red agate ring. If I hadn't found a selection I was happy with though I would have been ordering one of Iosselliani's ring stacks...six separate rings, in silver and gold, with a mix of Swarovski crystal and chain details.

Perfection...in an imperfect way.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • MARIA H said...
    10:50 AM
    I like your combination!

    I actually think is better to have a personal take on a very specific product than to just buy it.
    I do love the Iosselliani set, but personal is always stronger in my opinion.
  • L said...
    9:25 AM
    i love the engraved wedding bands. so beautiful and simple.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...