Spring into my fervid arms...

I've been severely underwhelmed with H&M as of late...it's seemed like anytime I went in I was surrounded by a sea of decidedly lackluster clothing...I know, I know, "it's H&M"...but it used to be the case that on every trip I found at least one item. In fact, I'd just about got to the stage where I was going to stop even going in. But, based on these pictures from their Spring collection, the tide has turned...farewell uninspired fire hazards designed by the color-blind...hello you chic, but funky, lady.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    9:02 AM
    The top and jeans on the far left and the striped skirt on the right are already in stock, at least in the UK. Quite nice in person, but the skirt is incredibly high-waisted.
  • Hebden said...
    12:09 PM
    Thanks for the info...looks like I need to brave the cold and stop by H&M in the next few days.
  • 2:45 AM
    I don't know who the in-house designers are @ H&M, but i do know that each season they are OBSESSED with Marc by Marc Jacobs! LLG xx

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...