Oh, I couldn’t eat another bite…

From a "sheer beauty of the spectacle" perspective, Phillip Lim’s Cupcake dress is absolute perfection...fluttery, dove grey, silk organza...some detailing to add a bit of weight (so that you don’t look like you’re about to blow away)...if I was getting married, I would be all over this dress...

But, I’m not...so back to more practical considerations...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 7 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    1:16 PM
    I wonder how it looks on!
  • Anonymous said...
    3:42 PM
    I've been checking out La Garconne way too much recently... it hurts...a lot!
  • 3:54 PM
    Great pleating detail.
  • Jillian Hobbs said...
    6:57 PM
    I LOVE IT sooo adorable

    I need something girly like that for my closet!
  • Hebden said...
    8:11 PM
    susie - tell me about it...I had to stop visiting the site for a while, there was too much eye candy.
  • Elizabeth said...
    10:04 PM
    Damn! Too late!

    I bet it looks great on.
  • site said...
    8:45 AM
    So, I do not really believe it will have effect.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...