United we stand...

As I've been airing my grievances lately in regard to the havoc that summer reeks on my sense of well-being (closet-wise) I'm happy to be able to report that I've been able to cross something off my wishlist. Yes, item #327 (at least that's how it seems at the moment, an endless list of "summer would be manageable with this" items)...a relaxed top that works within a business-casual office environment...has been found.

I'm trying to be pickier this year and, instead of simply thinking "that's cute...I'm sure I'll get some wear out of it", I'm attempting to look for pieces that will work with my existing wardrobe...things that I feel will be staples as opposed to one-trick ponies. Like United Bamboo's ribbon top...a sort of deluxe t-shirt with a native American inspired grosgrain ribbon detail...gorgeous on its own and a nice piece of interesting detail under a jacket.

Okay, so...that's one down...three hundred and twenty-six to go...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:47 PM
    I really like the shape of that; it's a clever, modern execution of a traditional theme.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...