Ring a-ring o' roses, A pocketful of posies. a-tishoo!, a-tishoo! We all fall down.

There was something so deliciously madcap about this picture of Clémence Poésy from the April issue of Nylon that I had to post it. My initial contemplation (which, I admit, took a while to tear myself away from) was how toned her legs must be...crouching in that pose, wearing striped tights, would cause most people’s limbs to look...well, larger than life, shall we say.

But, once I managed to get past that, I was left to think about how great she looks...the mix of patterns in black and white...with the colored shoes...and the sex kitten hair to balance everything out...just looks so perfect. I think, once the weather gets a little warmer, some experimentation is needed with the pair of black and grey striped tights which have been hiding in my tight bag...as long as I remain in a non-crouching position, that is.
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • WendyB said...
    1:30 PM
    Love it!
  • 2:22 PM
    I love the tousled hair. I probably can't pull off the tights though.
  • Elizabeth said...
    2:49 PM
    It's a superb image.
  • peakoilscotland said...
    8:06 AM
    It can't work in reality, that's exactly what I think.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...