“Take, if you must, this little bag of dreams, Unloose the cord, and they will wrap you round.” - Yeats

If you've been reading this blog for a while you'll have noticed that I have a slight fascination with tote/magazine bags...could this be connected to my not-so-slight fascination with magazines themselves I wonder...after all, you need to be able to move your collection from points A to B somehow...

Anyway...up to this point my tote bags have been of the cheap and cheerful variety...mainly bought from museum stores and Paperchase but a recent browse around Dover Street Market's website uncovered these, rather spiffy, embossed leather versions...like Moroccan tiles in mourning...and now I'm wondering if I should cull the herd, so to speak, weed out some of the tote bags I no longer use...and upgrade to one of these.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    1:28 PM
    Paperchase always has the best selection of magazine tote/bags...as does V&A and Tate Modern gift shops!
  • Flair said...
    10:25 PM
    I love these! They look so understated and sleek. I love totes too!
  • Hebden said...
    9:37 AM
    susie - definitely Tate Modern...I must have 4 or 5 of their totes. MOMA in NY is good too.
  • Elizabeth said...
    7:02 PM
    That would be a great way to upgrade. It would go nicely with your grey wardrobe palette. I love Paperchase, I miss it.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...