Baby, it's cold outside...

A sudden (and extreme-ish) dip into colder temperatures meant a return to my cold-weather staple...jeans. Although I love jeans I can't help feeling that I'm stuck in a rut by the time mid-winter rolls around...on days like this, when it's bone-chillingly cold, there are few things that can keep you as warm as a pair of jeans (with tights underneath)...but, at the same time, you can help but feel peeved that Mother Nature is dictating your wardrobe selections.

Though, thankfully, my twin addictions for coats and accessories mean that I can generally vary my exterior appearance somewhat there's still the underlying thought of "oh dear God, not jeans again"...especially as, thanks to the blogging world, it's so easy to jealously view what those in slightly warmer climes are wearing.

Photobucket


Tweed coat - Gap, striped scarf - APC, tweed and leather gloves - Aquascutum, bag - Balenciaga, jeans - Joe's, hi-tops - Converse

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 4 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    7:07 PM
    Your Acquascutum bag is lovely... makes me wish I made sensible purchases like that....
  • Elizabeth said...
    9:21 AM
    All jeans should be so lucky as to be worn by you, Hebden.
  • 1:35 PM
    God I totally agree, I am SICK of my jeans but its too cold for anything else. Damn my bad circulation! Love that bag too...
  • Anonymous said...
    1:32 PM
    tweed gloves with a tweed coat. nice...
    winter...it is restricting.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...