“The art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity.” - Doug Horton

Confession...I am a jigsaw puzzle addict. I'm not quite sure why I find that such a shameful thing to admit to...I'll readily confess to my non-athleticism but somehow a love of "the jiggy" suggests a lack of activity that's positively octogenarian. Nevertheless, addict I am. And, as such, I'm always on the lookout for jiggies with designs that aren't quite so nauseatingly twee as the majority...Chocolate box lid-style landscapes and pictures of kittens are all well and good but I want a jiggy with a little something extra.

Unfortunately, in the case of this limited-edition Steven Meisel puzzle, the "extra" is the cost...all $750 of it. At seventy-five cents a piece my normal concern over losing a bit would be blown out of all proportion...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    10:09 AM
    That puzzle better be made of wood, and hand cut with a jig saw for that kind of money!

    (I love them too. My grandma left me two puzzles, both made of wood, both cut with a jig saw.)
  • WendyB said...
    4:28 PM
    I love puzzles too and when I first saw these, I wanted one desperately, till I saw the price of course.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...