“I would rather go to bed with Lillian Russell stark naked than Ulysses S. Grant in full military regalia.” - Mark Twain

I was beginning to think that my virtual collection of Karl Lagerfeld impedimenta might have hit a similarly virtual wall as it's been quite a while since I've come across any new foibles emblazoned with the Kaiser's likeness. But ask and ye shall receive...though, with this particular item, it's like asking for a toy car and being hit by a Mac truck. Ladies and gents, without further ado, I give you the uncle Karl nude shirt courtesy of House of Holland.

I know that it's de rigeur for designers to take it all off at the moment...as shown by Marc Jacobs in Harper’s Bazaar wearing a smile and very little else...but, really, does the world need naked Karl? And, now that we have him, will anyone be wearing him next summer? "Not I", said the sparrow.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    9:53 AM
    Oh, my! have been troubled by this vision for two days now and I think we're still safe with that flower where it's at! But then again, those who praise the Kaiser, will lov'im still no matter what he (doesn't) put on. The insanity lies in the very brain. Take that off and we'll see then who wears it!
  • Elizabeth said...
    8:34 PM
    Nor I. I love me some Kaiser, but not neat.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...