“Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle.” - Lewis Carroll

Two things that mean Christmas (to me, at least)...tradition; a sense of continuity...and games; once the gifts have been opened (if you're having gifts) nothing beats a nice, ruthless games of Monopoly. "Good will to all men" just isn't as fun as building a hotel on every location and becoming a gazillionaire while your nearest and dearest come up with strange bargain pleas to pay the exorbitant rent that you're demanding..."look, I'll give you $500 of Monopoly money...a back rub...and I'll wash the dishes for a week".

Last year, to fulfill my passion for puzzles I created a fashuku (aka fashion Soduku) game. This year's festive frolic is a jigsaw puzzle featuring Proenza Schouler's PS1 bags...which inspire a deep lust in me in either black python or pale suede. However, as the python is too expensive...and the suede too pale for everyday use...I will stick with my puzzle for the time being.


To play, click on the image to open it full-size...print it...cut it out (preferably before you have too much eggnog)...and then re-assemble.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    11:42 AM
    I'm in the middle of a heated Monopoly game right now. We'll see how I do.

    I love your purse puzzle.
  • Anonymous said...
    12:23 PM
    That is a really cool idea.... I do admittedly love that bag...despite all the surrounding hype...happy holidays by the way!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...