“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” - Albert Einstein

As I've done pretty darned well in the sales thus far...and have spent all my spare pennies...it's time to play the "that's a good discount, what would I buy if I was going to splurge?" game.

Today's contestant is J Crew...thanks to their 30% off if you spend $200 offer. And the answer to the burning TAGDWWIBIIWGTS question...these python ballet flats. Classic, yet slightly funky, and the kind of luxe basic that makes even the most generic outfit look a little more special. I imagine Holly Golightly slipping into a pair of these when she had to run errands...
Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    12:04 PM
    They look just perfect for you.
  • Anonymous said...
    2:00 PM
    Those "spend a bunch of money and we'll give ya a deal" deals drive me batso. But for those flats, perhaps it'd be worth it ...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...