It's lonely out in space...

Must...stop...visiting...YouTube...William...Shatner...singing...Rocket Man...can't...stand...the...pain...


It began innocently enough, I'd spotted an incredible cardboard rocket playhouse and wanted to find a recording of Rocket Man to go with it in a post...then I was hit by the power of Shatner. What can I say? Apart from...people complain about the entertainment value of awards shows now...imagine being at the 1978 Sci-Fi Awards and being faced with this...it's like one of those ritual suicides you hear about...seppuku by song.

And now, my playhouse is tainted...which is just as well because I'd never manage to cram myself into a 5' high cardboard rocket. Well, not with any level of comfort.

Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    7:07 PM
    I guess that was sort of a moot dream. Now if Shatner would just stop singing, then you'd have a mute dream.

    Oh, I kill myself.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...