“Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.” - Hans Christian Andersen

I really shouldn't like this over-sized floral blouse from See by Chloe...it's frighteningly close to the floral wallpaper which covered our home and caused many a childhood nightmare...yet I can't help myself. I keep having visions of myself wandering through a meadow...wearing wide-legged pants...the floral blouse...blowing the seeds off a dandelion head...and acting like the Timotei girl (though without the obsessive compulsive hair washing and constant thrashing around of my head...oh, we all admired her hair, but I bet she had whiplash after 5 minutes).Photobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Fashion Addict said...
    10:26 AM
    It's a pretty floral blouse, nothing wrong with that! Hope you have a great new year!

    Btw, my blog's address has moved to http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com so if you have the time could you please change the link on your blog roll? Thanks!
  • Elizabeth said...
    2:04 PM
    I really like that top. I wish I could get myself to wear things like that.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...