“When the itch is inside the boot, scratching outside provides little consolation” - Chinese proverb

As I was (virtually) wandering around Urban Outfitters I came across these boots and thought "oh my gosh, those look exactly like the LD Tuttle Nebula boots I have been lusting over (while at the same time realizing they are logistically impossible) for quite some time now".

Then I clicked through for more detail and discovered that they are...well, almost. Colonial Madness (and what Brit can resist that name?) is a collaboration between UO and LD. And while I still cannot imagine being able to negotiate a four and three quarter inch heel...or the accompanying quarter inch platform...I love a bargain (and hope someone takes advantage of it and buys these puppies...pronto).
PhotobucketPhotobucket

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Elizabeth said...
    10:10 AM
    They're very cool. I like the strappy/cutouts.
  • MARIA H said...
    2:35 PM
    i got them like 2 months ago now, they are incredible comfy.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...