"Buzz, buzz, buzz" said the busy little bee

As I took my weekly virtual stroll through Net-a-Porter's latest additions I came across Tom Binns' bee hive bracelet. Actually, when I initially saw the picture I thought it was a necklace which, in my humble opinion, would have been a little more useful. I love the bee design but bracelets with this much intricacy drive me insane...I spend the entire time I'm wearing them neurotically obsessing about what I'm going to snag or catch on next. For the less obsessive (or clumsy) though this would add a talking point to any outfit...i.e. if you know a party or dinner will be sticky going and pregnant pauses may occur this bracelet will give you at least one conversation starter...after that, you're on your own.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...