Pre-Fall Into My Fervid Arms

I think I'm in love. I just came across some images from Chloe's pre-Fall collection and...heart pounding, unable to think of anything else...yes, definite infatuation.

I'm trying to break down the cause, but you know how love is? Often without reason or sense, but all consuming. So, while I can say that my love stems from what I'd call the sludge colors...grey, black, brown, forest green and teal...brought alive with shots of acid yellow, emerald green, raspberry, orange, and red...that's only part of the attraction. The clothes themselves...which embrace past decades but, at the same time, seem thoroughly of the moment...but isn't love eternal, at least if you believe the diamond ads?

The only thing I know for sure is that this is how I want to look this Fall...and, as I can't afford Chloe's clothes, some creative workarounds are in order. Thoreau said, "There is no remedy for love but to love more"...well, there's no remedy for my love but to shop more.



 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...