Tag...I'm it!

What a lovely surprise...I logged in during lunch and discovered that Disney Roller Girl had tagged me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger...which is incredibly flattering as her blog is such a wonderful read.

Of course, this brings me to the question...which five blogs do I want to "put a hit" on? Let me see...

I'm going to assume that Susie Bubble and their majesties at Kingdom of Style have been tagged frequently before now so I will send them fond greetings in lieu of another tag.

Which brings me to my five R.G.B.'s (in no particular order)...

garance doré - for creating drawings whose character's clothing makes me drool with lust

Le Portillon - because the items you covet and your reference points are so spot-on it hurts

too fat for fashion - because you illustrate beautifully that style is a state of mind, not a clothing size

Liberty London Girl - because I find your posts fascinating...and no one else covers urban wellie wearing quite the way you do

The Vintage Society - because as Captain Sensible sang, "You've got to have a dream...if you don't have a dream...how you gonna have a dream come true?"

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 5 comments:

  • Madelene said...
    1:22 PM
    I'm flattered! thanks for your kind words.
  • Emma said...
    10:52 PM
    great blog. exchange links?
  • Art Valdivia said...
    12:33 PM
    Fantastic blog, make more blog
    wholesale clothing
  • 12:46 PM
    This can't have effect in actual fact, that's exactly what I suppose.
  • Hamza said...
    7:08 AM
    A very informative blog.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...