Love is...

Telling your husband that you'll knit him a replica Dr. Who scarf (Tom Baker, the Season 12 version) and actually meaning it. But he has his heart set on one and I find knitting relaxing so I found myself roaming some very geeky websites last night in an attempt to track down a pattern. Now we need to find some wool in the correct 1970's color range and I need to buckle down and begin...as my husband is 6'7" and the scarf has to (and I quote) "touch the ground on both sides and make a knee-sized loop" this could take some time...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    8:59 AM
    You're going to be knitting so much you'll end up with knitters elbow! (I made that up but it totally sounds like a real ailment suffered by knitting obsessed grannies)
  • Hebden said...
    1:39 PM
    Either that or I'm going to end up strangling him with the damned thing ;)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...